Circuits and tourist stays MEKEYA are organized and sold under the following general conditions:
1. transfers from Douala or Yaounde airport towards the accomodation place and vice versa.
3. meals if its stipulated in the tender.
4. ground transportation, as part of the planned activities in the offer.
Reservations must be made at least 10 days before the date of the service.
Article 3: Payment
Services sold by MEKEYA must be paid as follows:
1. by credit card (wih Paypal).
2. by bank transfer
3. a deposit of 50% of the order price, the rest is mandatory to send us at least 10 days before the date of the service.
4. benefits will be provided upon receipt of full payment of the reservation.
5. Services payed in 3 times without fees must be completely settled at least 2 weeks before the departure date.
To cancel the reservation, the customer must call the costumer service or send an e-mail, then, submit a request in writing (registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt) to MEKEYA at the following address:
MEKEYA - 9 rue Louis Renard - 91620 Nozay - France.
The cancellation will be effective upon the receipt of the registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Cancellation must be made no later than 7 days after booking. After this time, penalties are applied as follows:
• cancellation 8 days after booking the trip: refund of the booked service, net of bank and airline company charges.
• cancellation between 8 and 10 days after the booking date: refund of the booked service after deduction of bank charges and a penalty of € 150 (one hundred and fifty euros) per person + those of our suppliers.
• cancellations from 11 days after the booking no refund.
Only the date of receipt by MEKEYAof this cancellation request will be taken into account for the calculation of fees due from the customer.
It is expressly stated that if the custumer is not present on the day of the service, at Douala or Yaounde airport, that will be treated as a cancellation of booking less than 10 days before the service and the full price of the service booked will be due,
Change of destination, dates, and the services ordered must be notified 10 days before the date set for the service. After this period, the cancellation conditions become applicable.
MEKEYA is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by events such as new regulations, accidents, mechanical problems, strikes, epidemics, wars or rebellions, etc.. MEKEYA is not responsible in these cases that the list is not exhaustive. is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by non- compliance with
claims must be made by registered letter to MEKEYA at the following address: MEKEYA - 9 rue Louis Renard - 91620 Nozay - France. With all supporting documents.
In Cameroon we do not have the same notion of decoration and equipment as in Europe. The decoration of the rooms can be very rudimentary in some localities.
Homestay is not possible in all towns. So, some circuits have a double lodging, homestay and hotel, even with a reservation in the inhabitant
The classification for hotel is very random in Cameroun. Anyway, Mekeya will always provide a clean acommodation
MEKEYA delivers visas within a minimum of a week, after receipt of the order
The order will be effective only once the payment has been cashed.